Thursday, January 12, 2012

I just found out that our class has a very small amount of cameras.

However, this means that I get to share a camera with my friends.

(If you can't tell, I just found my GIF folder, and my resolution this year was to use all of my GIFs)
In any case, I've a few goals for the class, though none of them are major. As far as photography, my main goal is to get better with basic composition and story-telling. I'm a beginning photographer, so I don't really know all too much about it. However, as we go, I'm hoping that I can get better at making interesting and beautiful photographs.
For a writing goal, I'm hoping to start writing shorter stories. I have a tendency to stretch stories out, writing them for pages and pages, and I think that it would be helpful if I could master the art of the short story.

No comments:

Post a Comment